Pages

Friday 27 July 2018

The start of Term 3!

Walt: Use exciting language.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                        Introduction:
Today is officially the first day of Term 3! Our new topic is called, Move ya’ Body! Sounds really cool, right? 
                                 
                                        What this terms theme is:
Move ya’ body, our schools new theme mostly looks like it's based on a health and Fitness realm. I thought this since our Principal Mr Burt (Beyonce Burt), danced really crazy during the start of our WSA (Whole School Assembly). It sounds like a great topic to learn about!
       
         What I think Team 4 is going to learn about/ What I thought about the movie:
Team 4 students this term, are going to learn how to make exercise amusing! The movie we watched was a-bit funny and quirky, which made it look like we were about to learn something amazing this term! The most laughable part of the movie is when my teacher Mr Goodwin never gets a team high five with the other teachers in Team 4. Haha!
                                 
                     What I want to learn about this term/ hope to learn this term:
I really want to learn about how to keep safe while doing exercise, since some of us people don't think of what some exercises can really have effect on hurting your body . I want to learn how to be thoughtful of what kind of exercises I should do to keep me healthy and I really want it to be fun so I can do it a lot of times because in my opinion, I think some exercises are really kinda boring.
                                                
                              What I think of the term theme overall:
Overall I think the new Term theme is really stunning, it takes place on how to keep us fit, healthy, hydrated, motivated and..heaps other stuff.  
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Task Description: This week I have written a story, about thoughts on the new theme this term. It is a nice way to start the term. Welcome Back!

No comments:

Post a Comment