Pages

Friday 16 October 2020

Week 1 Reflection - Term 4

 Term 1 Week 1 Reflection 2020 :)

This week has been quite amazing to be honest.

The topic of art really excited me :) 

Coming back to school didn't feel as different as it did back in the messy term of term 2, with another lockdown that came up, it just felt the same as it did before. Maybe because we've been getting use to coming to school, then leaving again. I felt proud of my achievements this term, from getting exellence in a exam, to getting my work finished quickly (which is a surprise since it doesn't happen alot) its funny how much I have improved in one week.

I'm looking forward to getting into art this term, graduation sounds fun, but furthermore I just want to have fun for my last term of 2020.

I look forward to what term 4 is going to bring for me this year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment