Pages

Friday 13 November 2020

Manaiakalani Film Festival - 2020

 

 
Finally the manaiakalani film festival is back for 2020!
There were only a few movies this year due to the messy year we've had with covid happening and all the lockdowns we have been through. But it was really fun seeing we could still do our festival :) 

There were two movies from our school that I really enjoyed this year :)
Room 678's movie 'Level 2 BBQ' was my personal favorite because of the humor and great acting from all of our year 6's :) I also really liked Room 1's movie 'A day in the life' ! The amount of fun everyone was having and the wonderful jokes and humor in the movie is what I liked the best.

Honestly the hoyts cinema was a wonderful experience! I noticed the movie theatre had changed alot :/ But besides all that it was pretty cool. The movie theatre seemed much more larger and everything looked much more spaced out :) Alot of schools were there too, they were really nice and waved at us :) 

Overall I really loved the movies this year :) and i'm happy it got put up since I wont be able to see any of our movies in 2021 :') i'll be off to college!

Loved the movies you teachers brought for us to see this year!
Hope to see the great mahi in 2021.
Thanks!






No comments:

Post a Comment