Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2018

The great starting of Term Four!

WALT: Use correct sentences to help structure our writing.

Today is finally the day where the great break of the holidays end! It’s the start of Term 4 and we have alot of amazing things that may happen through out the rest of the good term. I guess no more wasted nights playing fortnite huh?

This term is so exciting! We have many exciting things, we have our Manaiakalani Film Festival (Hopefully coming soon throughout the term), Atheletics, we have reports, our year 6 camp, and heaps more! Im mostly really excited for Atheletics.

My goal this term is to get good at art. Mostly drawing since im on a bit of a low standard when it comes to it, well not really but I just want to learn more on how I can become better. 

I really hope to learn about famous artists, like Vincient Van Goh and Picassio. I want to learn the meanings behind there famous paintings and also why they became so well known within the kind of work they did.

Overall I think Term four is going to be really awesome. Of course i’ve said that theres alot of exciting things that are going to happen, like the film festival, reports, camp, also that im really looking forward to atheletics, I have two goals that I am focused on, and that I want to learn about famous artists and why they are well known to the kind of work they do. I can feel that Term four is going to be really amazing!

Task description: 
For this task today we wrote about the new term, we wrote some goals, events that are going to happen and also what we would really like to learn. We also learnt how to write a proper conclusion. I found it very injoyable to write this piece of work, it's very difficult to write good words through making a good sentence, and also put up some goals that I wanted to acheive

1 comment:

  1. Hi chancie I really loved your blog post From Rozaidah

    ReplyDelete