Pages

Friday 26 May 2017

Smart Shoe


Today my teacher showed us a picture of a shoe. I think it either looks likes a shoe that can help you learn or a shoe that can make you jump high. It looks like the shoe is made out of carbon fibre.


I also think that it looks like a shoe that can help you to run fast just like an athlete. Well mostly it looks like a shoe but I think it has a camera, I think when you press a button it will take a photo and a video.




                    Time for the truth….
This is a shoe that can automatically warm your feet. It tracks how many calories you've burned and how old you are. This keeps track of your day and automatically tightens the shoe the way you like it. This is all controlled with one single app.


         If you would like to know more about this click this
                         Website    


No comments:

Post a Comment