Pages

Tuesday 13 October 2015

My best holiday

Wow! What an exciting day I had on Tuesday.  I went to a waterfall! The waterfall was in the Hunua ranges we had to walk there. It was a long way. I went with my family and had some lunch.


The best thing that happened was that there were ducks and also the best part there were jumping fish! The jumping fish were brown, some were blue and also some were black!. I felt so amazed.


I felt so excited when my family and myself took off our shoes and took some photos.Oh  guess what the waterfall was 24cm!. You are not allowed to swim in the waterfall because people in the olden days did not respect it they would throw rubbish,oil,and also dirty paper it took a long time to get the rubbish out.but as I said it was a long time ago so I wasn't there.

No comments:

Post a Comment